Tuesday, March 31, 2020

[ADMIN] Time for Murder (or at least a little shift)

Eric has missed his Act One deadline, so by the rules I must find him in his bed and murder him. I like to use scorpions or vipers, you know -- classics, but we're running low on writers this year and the next crop are looking a little weedy.

So he lives.

Instead, he'll be bumped down the list to third and Kari'll be bumped up, putting her on the spot, right now, for Act One. Once she's done we'll cycle around to Eric again and see if he can bang out a character introductory masterpiece and then on to Act Two with the new order:
  1. Lex
  2. Kari
  3. Eric
(The New Order. Catchy, someone should use that somewhere.)

New Deadline: 00:25 / 03 / APR / 2020

That's right, I just designed a new timestamp standard. Suck-it. I'm a writer, I can do anything I want.

When things will get moving properly.

No comments:

Post a Comment